The 30th edition of BWF newsletter Shuttle World is now available for download.
This edition’s spotlight is on the first-ever BWF Virtual AGM, which was necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Important decisions were made to ensure continuous improvement of BWF’s governance practices. In a landmark result for the sport, the Membership approved the proposal to ensure geographical and gender representation on the BWF Council.
Shuttle World also looks at how BWF is leading the way in governance practices; technological interventions in coaching and development – particularly in the Arab world; BWF’s outreach towards refugees, and the growing interest in AirBadminton around the world.
Edition 30 – July 2020
- Virtual vote at AGM makes history
- 81st AGM a smashing success
- BWF leads the way in governance practices
- Embracing new normal
- Technology to the rescue
- Online sessions a super hit in Arab world
- BWF’s outreach towards refugees
- AirBadminton on the bounce back
We hope you enjoy reading this edition.