The 28th edition of BWF newsletter Shuttle World is now available for download. (Click here)
This edition of Shuttle World looks ahead to the new decade. Who are the stars that are likely to establish themselves? What trends can we expect? Off the court, what are the developments that herald a new era for our sport?
With this being an Olympic year, there is a special focus on Tokyo 2020 and Paralympics 2020.
We also take a peek at the upcoming TOTAL BWF Thomas & Uber Cup Finals 2020 in May in Aarhus, as the team championships return to Europe after decades.
Plus, a message from BWF President Poul-Erik Høyer and a feature on Aram Mahmoud, a Refugee Athlete Scholarship Holder who is in contention to be part of the IOC Refugee Olympic Team for Tokyo 2020.
- Smashing Decade in Store – Message from the President
- A Decade of Excitement – what to look forward to in the 2020s
- Bold Predictions for 2020 – athletes and their year ahead
- 2020 Highlights – Events for the Year
- Setting the World Alight – HSBC BWF World Tour
- Counting Down to Glory Begins – a focus on Tokyo 2020
- Mahmoud Hangs on Despite Challenges – Refugee Athlete Scholarship Holder
- Aarhus Awaits the World – TOTAL Thomas & Uber Cup Finals
- High Time for AirBadminton
- AirBadminton – The New Outdoor Game
We hope that you enjoy reading this edition.