We look at a number of key events on the horizon coming up in Q2 and Q3 of 2021 – our 82nd AGM and BWF Council Elections, as well as final preparations for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games. It is exciting times for the Para badminton community with the return of competition in Dubai in April, the final Paralympic qualifying tournament just a few weeks away, and a number of positive development initiatives coming to the fore. We also celebrate recent successes for the BWF in the areas of social media and integrity.
Edition 33 – April 2021
- Looking ahead with optimism
- BWF Council Elections
- Proposed scoring system change
- Equation gets harder
- Back safe and sound
- The growing game
- Laying the ground for inclusivity
- Horizon broadens – AirBadminton in Tunisia
- Popular online resources expand reach
- Up the Social League Table
- Integrity campaign a roaring success
We hope you enjoy reading this edition.