This edition’s spotlight is on the return of international badminton tournaments with the successful staging of the DANISA Denmark Open 2020, as well as plans for the three-tournament Asian leg to be held in Bangkok, Thailand in January 2021, plus all the health and safety protocols put in place for badminton tournaments including testing measures and contact tracing and isolation quarantine procedures.
We also look at the recent achievements of Para badminton world champion Manasi Joshi as she advocates gender and disability rights in sport, plus take a look at World Mental Health Day in badminton.
Edition 31 – October 2020
- Badminton’s Covid-19 Blueprint
- The Nitty-Gritty of Badminton’s Return
- Denmark Open Passes Crucial Test with Flying Colours
- BWF Statutes App
- Continental Confederations Welcome Covid-19 Commitment
- BWF Membership Grants Programme
- Manasi Joshi: Shining a Light on Gender and Disability in Sport
- When Adam Hall Refused to Fall
- AirBadminton – Spreading Wings
We hope you enjoy reading this edition.